RE-ENTER the Corporate after a BREAK SKILS Returners Program is a 12-weeks program for experienced professionals who are looking to return to corporate and re-start their career after a break from the professional career. Aspirants should carry minimum of 24 month’s work experience in technology or domain to apply for this program. During this 12 weeks program we provide you training on new technologies, business processes, support and growth opportunities to help you up-scale and up-skill yourself with our blended learning model of training, mentoring and hands on with projects or internship with our clients, will help your transition back to the industry smoother and better. Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 24 months of previous work experience in technology or domain from any industry.
- Should be out of work for minimum 24 months. (Career break can be for any reason)
- Engineering graduates or Graduates or Post Graduates with no academic gap.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Interview will be conducted for eligible candidates
- Assessment day
- Program begins from 21st June 2021
- Training will be Virtual Classroom Training
- Upon successful completion of program your skills will be evaluated for fulltime employment with our clients.
- There is a possibility though not compulsory that you may be deployed with our clients locally for internship or on job experience based the selection or evaluation by recruiting clients.
- There is a possibility that we may deploy you on contractual employment with our clients for minimum of 6 months to 12 months period.
- Should be ready to work in full-time and ready to relocate to other location if required by the recruiting company.